BOSTON – This week’s charges against 11 individuals in the 2006 hacking of TJX Cos. and several other major retailers may be jeopardized by the fact the alleged ringleader was an informant for the U.S. Secret Service, which relied on him to crack the case.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics