TUSCALOOSA, Ala. – Identification of an alleged robber at Alabama CU and hold ups in two other states was made more difficult because the suspect had breast enlargement surgery and was a pre-operative transvestite, prosecutors testified at the opening day of the trial yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics