RIVERDALE, Ill. – A 23-year-old woman, part of a self-described “Bonnie and Clyde” duo, on Friday was found guilty by a federal jury of the Jan. 19, 2006, armed robbery of more than $250,000 from Acme Continental CU.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE