FERNDALE, Mich. – The City Council of this enclave of 25,000 residents is exploring a move of the city hall into the second floor of Credit Union One’s offices, which would be the first credit union to house a city hall.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE