PURCHASE, N.Y. – MasterCard yesterday said it lost $747 million, or $5.74 a share, in the second quarter due to a $1 billion after-tax charge related to antitrust settlement with American Express.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE