DALLAS – Zix Corp., provider of e-mail encryption services for dozens of credit unions and banks, said second quarter losses narrowed to $1.4 million, or two cents a share, from a loss of $3.1 million for the second quarter last year.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE