PEWAUKEE, Wis. – The Wisconsin Bankers Association is calling a credit union lawsuit against the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) over the Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT) another example of credit unions seeking to avoid paying taxes.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics