BROCKTON, Mass. – HarborOne CU said last week it has introduced a new loan program aimed at helping first-generation immigrants pay for the U.S. Citizenship test, the cost of which was recently increased to $675.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE