LANSING, Mich. – The Michigan Office of Financial and Insurance Regulation yesterday announced it is teaming with NASCUS – the National Association of State CU Supervisors – to offer a training session for volunteer credit union directors.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics