RESTON, Va. – Student loan giant Sallie Mae reported its second-quarter profit plummeted 72% as funding costs remained high amid further weakening in the credit markets and the company took charges related to its restructuring.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE