ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA last week said it paid $107.4 million to Patelco CU to induce the San Francisco credit union giant to acquire the remnants of Cal State 9 CU, the biggest credit union failure ever.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE