MINNEAPOLIS – Fair Isaac & Co., provider of the ubiquitous FICO score, said net income for its fiscal third quarter rose 11% to $26.5 million because of the sale of its Insurance Bill Review subsidiary.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE