ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Growing credit union losses are putting increasing stress on the National CU Insurance Fund, eliminating any chance of a dividend and raising questions whether credit unions will be asked to replenish the fund by paying a premium after year-end.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics