MOBILE, Ala. – Three men who wore hooded sweatshirts to hide their faces during a string of armed robberies on Monday pleaded guilty to April’s heist at Navigator CU. A fourth suspect in the credit union case has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics