PHOENIX – Officials of Arizona FCU are notifying the credit union’s 220,000 members of the financial health of the institution in the face of a $42.5 million mid-year loss, almost $30 million of it in the second quarter.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE