VACAVILLE, Calif. – More than 30 teenagers and young adults came to Travis CU last week to learn about budgeting and financial planning as part of the credit union’s “Mad City Money” financial boot camp.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE