DEARBORN, Mich. – DFCU Financial, Michigan’s largest credit union with just less than $2 billion in assets, yesterday said it has agreed to acquire CapCom CU, an ailing Lansing-based credit union that had a $2.1 million mid-year loss, after an $8.6 million loss for 2007.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics