LANSING, Mich. – Michigan state regulators last week issued a bulletin ruling that the sale of debt cancellation contracts and debt suspension agreements by credit unions and banks does not come under the state’s insurance statute and regulations.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics