LENEXA, Kan. – U.S. Central FCU yesterday reported that the continuing deterioration in the mortgage markets had a key role in restated earnings for 2007 – showing instead of a $6.9 million net for the year, as reported earlier, it had a $50.7 million loss.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics