JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Fidelity National Information Services, which was created from last year’s merger with Certegy Inc., yesterday said it has agreed to sell its Certegy Australia division for $30 million as part of its strategy to get rid of non-core assets.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics