WASHINGTON – The Federal Reserve and Treasury announced plans yesterday to bolster Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, in the face of an investor rout last week that sent shares in the two secondary mortgage market giants plummeting to three-decade lows.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics