SPRINGFIELD, Mass. – A federal judge on Friday ruled that Carol Aranjo, former president of now-defunct D. Edward Wells FCU, could receive more than 12 years in prison on Sept. 15 – the day she is scheduled to be sentenced for embezzling $1.5 million from the one-time prominent community development...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics