SAN DIEGO – Acknowledging her low point at NCUA was the 2005 grilling before Congress on the credit union tax exemption, outgoing NCUA Chairman JoAnn Johnson said yesterday the incident was orchestrated by the banks.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE