PHOENIX – Desert Schools FCU announced that it has received a $1 million Affordable Housing Program grant from the Federal Home Loan Bank of San Francisco to finance construction of a 157-unit residential development for low-income families in Phoenix.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics