BRISTOL, Penn. – State regulators last week approved a request by NBA CU to reduce its board size from 11 to nine directors and to eliminate its supervisory committee, as volunteers are growing harder to come by.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE