SACRAMENTO, Calif. – A prison parolee and his estranged wife were convicted of charges they used stolen Social Security numbers to obtain fake memberships, allowing them to open checking accounts and obtain thousands of dollars in loans from The Golden 1 CU from 2002 to 2005.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics