LUBBOCK – NCUA yesterday said it approved a program proposed by Texas Tech FCU to allow students, faculty and alumni of Texas Tech University to buy gift cards at the credit union to finance millions of dollars of football tickets, refreshments and booster merchandise.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics