BROOKFIELD, Wis. – Fiserv yesterday said it has agreed to sell a 51% majority stake in its insurance businesses to Trident IV, a private equity fund managed by Stone Point Capital LLC, for $540 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE