CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. – A former worker at Progressive Teachers CU yesterday was sentenced to three months in prison and nine months of house arrest for stealing $91,000 from the credit union after a federal judge rejected a plea that the 64-year-old defendant was too old to go to jail.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics