CHEYENNE, Wyo. – A 19-year-old hacker suspected of infecting thousands of personal computers with malicious software that enabled him to tap into hundreds of credit union and bank accounts pleaded guilty to fraud Friday under a plea deal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics