SOUTHFIELD, Mich. – A local man who changed values on Social Security checks and gambled away the almost $58,000 he cheated from banks and credit unions on Friday was convicted in federal court in Detroit of bank fraud and altering U.S. Treasury instruments.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics