SAN FRANCISCO – Under growing pressure for increasing fees paid on gas transactions, Visa Inc. said yesterday it is restructuring consumer interchange for transactions at automated fuel dispensers and service stations, effectively lowering interchange rates.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics