WASHINGTON – Today’s vote on a regulatory relief package for credit unions and banks may be the last chance credit unions have of getting their bill enacted this Congress–because of dwindling opportunities in the Senate, which also has to pass the bill.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics