WASHINGTON – Senate leaders are preparing to vote confirmation of NCUA Board nominee Michael Fryzel as soon as the end of the week, after Fryzel and nine other Bush nominations are endorsed by the Senate Banking Committee, as expected on Wednesday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics