WASHINGTON – Senior members of the House Financial Services Committee agreed last night to combine the credit union regulatory relief bill with the bank relief package, in order to ease opposition from either of the foes to passage of their respective bills.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics