SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – A man accused of robbing two local branches of San Mateo CU without bothering to disguise himself will face trial, after a state judge's ruling Tuesday that enough evidence exists for the case to move forward.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics