MOUNTAIN HOME, Idaho – The former collections manager for Pioneer FCU pleaded guilty Monday to stealing $420,000 from the credit union.
Tammy Lyn Law, 33, faces a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison and a fine of $1 million at sentencing, scheduled for Sept. 15.
Law managed the collections department of...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics