VIENNA, Va. – Tens of thousands of Navy FCU members around the globe were unable to access their accounts yesterday after a massive power outage at the credit union’s headquarters in northern Virginia shut down phone services.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE