CONCORD, N.H. – The state House yesterday approved a 36% ceiling on payday loans, which is expected to force payday loan companies out of the state if it reaches final passage. The bill must still be approved by the state Senate.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE