SACRAMENTO, Calif. – The state Department of Financial Institutions said yesterday it has approved state chartered credit unions to own and to hold shares of Visa Inc. they are about to receive as part of the card giant’s reorganization and initial public offering.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics