WASHINGTON – A federal judge last week reinstated one member of the Harrisburg (Penn.) Housing Authority board and is expected to reinstate a second who were both barred from federal housing contracts because of their actions to help charter a now-failed community development credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics