CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – First FCU President Tim Byers climbed into a borrowed boat last week to navigate the rising waters of the Cedar River, then had to break a window to enter his credit union’s flooded branch in order to extricate data processing and other equipment threatened by the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics