HARRISBURG, Penn. – Pennsylvania lawmakers on Tuesday approved a bill that will allow the state to sell 47 acres of land in nearby Susquehanna Township owned by the state’s Department of Agriculture to Pennsylvania State Employees CU, where the credit union giant plans to build a new headquarters.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics