VANCOUVER, Wash. – In another case exposing the risks posed by credit unions’ growing business lending, Long Drive LLC, which is building a local residential development, last week filed for bankruptcy owing Columbia CU $1.6 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE