ALBANY, N.Y. – SEFCU, which has donated 157,000 trees to help rebuild the storm-ravaged neighborhoods of upstate New York, has raised the branch, so to speak, by pledging to give the state’s Arbor Day Foundation one tree to plant for each new member who joins the credit union this year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics