JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – Prospects for the latest spin off by Fidelity National Financial Services took a blow yesterday after the company said Bank of America notified Fidelity National it is leaning towards phasing out its mortgage processing contract after it completes its acquisition of Countrywide Financial.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics