EUGENE, Ore. – About fifty members of SELCO Community CU last week said they received calls from an automated system telling them to call a toll-free number that brought a request for the caller’s ATM card number and four-digit PIN.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE