MADISON, Wis. – A sophisticated telephone scheme that is draining funds from home equity lines of credit is spreading rapidly and has hit at least 18 credit unions in recent days, with losses mounting to more than $6.5 million.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE