WASHINGTON – Congressional Republicans lost another one of their leaders yesterday when Rep. Richard Baker, the lading critic of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, said he is resigning his seat to become president and CEO of the Managed Funds Association, a leading hedge fund lobby group.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics