MADISON, Wis. – Greystone Residential Funding, a mortgage company founded by former employees of CUNA Mutual Mortgage, last week announced it has been sold to a group of investors who also own QwickRate, a CD brokerage for credit unions and S&Ls.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics